Study art abroad in Europe, Spain, Italy, Rome, Florence, France, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Germany, Study art in UK, London, Ireland, Dublin. Study abroad programs for college students & graduates, schools, summer courses, semester programs..
Examples of schools & colleges in this education category:
Metàfora, Barcelona - "The International Workshop"
- Full-time studio arts course (taught in English)
Comprises 4 levels / entry points:
• Foundation Program in Studio Arts (6-7 week blocks, for beginners)
• Certificate in Studio Arts (Training Program year 1)
• Diploma in Studio Arts (Training Program year 2)
• Advanced Diploma in Studio...
Bournemouth, England, UK / GB
Arts University Bournemouth - 1, 2 or 3 semesters on the following degree courses:
• Acting, Animation Production, Architecture, Photography, Costume with Performance Design, Creative Events Management, Fashion Studies, Film Production, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Visual Effects Design & Production, Illustration, Interior Architecture & Design, MakeUp for Media &...
London, England, UK / GB
The Image Academy In Association with Style Icon, London - The Image Academy provides fashion forward styling courses that have been set up specifically to offer a new level of professionalism and expertise to wannabe stylists, PR professionals, boutique owners, high street retailers, fashion students and just about anyone who has a passion for fashion. The course structures have been designed with the modern day stylist in mind,...
Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Paris - Art Classes / Workshops in Paris for adults & children:
For beginner to advanced students
• 3-hour customized courses for 1 to 4 adults, at the studio & outdoors (if suitable), twice a week (Tuesdays & Fridays).
• Classes for children & teens at the studio on Wednesdays, 1 to 4 participants/class:
- 90 minute class for children...
Hollywood, California, USA
Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles - 6-day & 4-day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Courses:
Traditional and Airbrush Make-up techniques taught via theory and hands-on training.
The 6-day program includes all of the content of the 4-day program but also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing.
1-day Intensive Make-up Artist...
Paris College of Art - Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree Programs:
- Communication Design
- Fashion Design
- Fine Arts
- Art History
- Theory and Criticism
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree:
- Design Management
- The Art of Textiles
- General Fashion Studies
- Illustration Arts
- Management of Design
The Florence Art Studio - Intensive Drawing & Painting Courses - Taught in English
- Main Art Program divided into six separate modules, each serving as the foundation for the next
- Can also choose to take any module as a stand-alone course
Course Options include:
- Intensive Drawing and Painting Program (all modules)
- 1-4 Week Drawing & Painting Course option
Education Abroad Programs> Schools & College Search> International study abroad programs in Europe, Asia, Canada, Australia, study art, cooking, culinary arts, design, fashion design, make-up, painting, art history & culture and more..