• Are you searching for pastry chef training in Paris? Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry arts school in France, run by the legendary, award-winning chef Alain Ducasse.
• Located in Argenteuil, near Paris, we provide intensive pastry chef training programs for international students, French students, practicing cooks, and professional chefs seeking to improve their pastry skills to enhance their career opportunities or as an enjoyable hobby.
• Combining theory with plenty of hands-on training, our Bachelor in Pastry Arts is taught in English or French by top-level instructors. Our shorter Pastry programs (2-7 months) are taught entirely in English.
• Our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of specialized topics.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge"
- Christian, USA, Practicing Chef
Fondée en 1949, L’École Fleuri-Delaporte est une école de stylisme qui est localisée sur le Rue de Cîteaux dans le 12e arrondissement de Paris. L'école est une membre du Collège de Paris et est une composante de l’offre de formation de l’ESAFC, Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Technique Privé – Reconnu légalement ouvert auprès de l’Académie de Paris sous le numéro 075 4777K.
Notre méthode unique de construction de la silhouette a été mise au point en 1949, sa pérennité dans un domaine aussi sensible que celui de la mode illustre à elle seule les valeurs de sa pédagogie.
Les enseignants sont tous des professionnels en exercice dans la spécialité qu’ils enseignent ; les dernières tendances, la réalité du terrain, les évolutions techniques et professionnelles sont ainsi divulguées en temps réel.
Are you searching for an interesting, alternative, and artistic thing to do in Paris with your friend, spouse, family or on your own?
If so, you might be very interested in the classes and workshops of Pauline Fraisse, an established French artist who provides drawing and painting lessons in Paris.
Available in summer and year-round, we offer our fun and educational art classes and workshops to adults, artists, art students and children from all over the world.
Taught in English and French, they are suitable for beginner to advanced levels, and can be customized to meet your needs.
Our art lessons give you an opportunity to see Paris through a different lens, and to discover places full of beauty and culture that might go unnoticed by those simply following a guide book, or taking a standard tour.
Our art studio is conveniently situated in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, a trendy and artistic neighborhood on the Right Bank (North Side) of the River Seine.
Easily accessible by public transport, our studio is close to the metro stations Parmentier (Métro Line 3), Goncourt (Line 11) and Oberkampf (serving Line 5 and Line 9).
Some of our art classes are held at the studio. However, most are outdoor workshops which take place in various areas of this vibrant city.
Student Testimonial: "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
Art Classes / Workshops: For beginners to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class & throughout Paris
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
Situated just a minute from the iconic Eiffel Tower in central Paris, France, Paris College of Art (PCA) is a private, degree-granting university offering a range of Certificate & Bachelor Degree art programs in fields that include Art History, Theory & Criticism, Communication Design, Illustration, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, and more. Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the university also offers study abroad programs, summer courses, and university preparation programs.
PCA’s mission is to provide the highest standard of art and design education, taught within an American pedagogical paradigm, while being influenced and informed by our French and European environment. Our international faculty is comprised of 100 leaders in the art, design, and business industries in Europe and courses are taught in English. PCA offers an interdisciplinary education for 300 full-time students coming from 50 different countries.
Paris College of Art is a dynamic forum for exchanging ideas, methods and professional experience. Our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation and enthusiasm in the pursuit of learning.
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Studio Escalier is an independent, private, studio art school and international arts colony, founded in 2001 by Timothy Stotz, Anthony Ryder and Nicole Michelle Tully. We offer intensive art courses to both French and international students in Argenton-Chateau (now Argenton-les-Vallées), a commune in the Deux-Sèvres department in the Poitou-Charentes region of Western France, and drawing programs in Montmartre (18th Arrondissement), Paris. Occasionally, we invite select visiting faculty to offer courses. All course lectures are delivered in English.
Our studio facilities and lectures in Paris, as well as our campus in Argenton-Chateau are not open to the general public. Personal interviews and telephone interviews are not a part of the admissions process. All enrollment and administration is done via the internet.
Our student body has represented 30 different countries, more than 25 major cities worldwide, as well as 35 US states. We enroll anywhere from 25 to 55 students annually, across all programs. The average student age in our intensive courses is 30 years (Approximately 3/4 are age 18-29 & 1/4 are age 30-65), and for our shorter drawing programs & special programs is 44 years.
* Paris Drawing Programs:
- December in Paris - Drawing Program 2011: 20 hours life-drawing and 9 daylight hours at the Louvre per week (3-week program)
- Winter at the Lourve 2012 (9-week Drawing Intensive)
• Discover the world of culinary arts with renowned chefs! Situated in Argenteuil near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry school, established by the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse.
• Ducasse Education provides intensive year-round and summer programs for French students, international students, beginner chefs, practicing cooks and continuing education for professional chefs.
• Taught in English or French, the intensive programs combine theory with a high rate of hands-on practice. In our professional culinary programs, students have the opportunity to take part in an internship in a French restaurant selected by Ducasse Education.
• Our programs cover all of the essential functional culinary skills. In addition, they provide in-depth knowledge of products, seasonal availability, nutritional value, preparation methods, health & safety aspects, and applicable technologies.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef, whose restaurants had a combined total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Culinary students and chefs have benefited from the highest level of instruction at Ducasse Education.
• We also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge." - Christian, USA
French Cooking Classes / Holiday Cooking Experiences:
- Three-Day and Five-Day Classes (Normandy)
- One-Day Classes (Paris)
- Cooking Classes for Kids (Normandy & Paris)
- Seafood and More
- Truffle Class
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Paris Market Tours
- Special Interest Class
• Calling students from France and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Deepen your knowledge. Extend your reach. Welcome to the PASCA experience.
Welcome to the Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art (PASCA), an international fine arts institution located in the historic artists' colony of Pont-Aven, in Brittany, France. Our 15-week semester programs and two advanced summer intensives are designed to encourage artistic expression, personal growth, and a broader understanding of the connection between human history and your life as an artist. In our program you’ll study, work, and travel to the art and cultural centers of Europe.
Join students from all over the world, and take part in a unique opportunity to develop advanced conceptual and cultural skills gleaned from living and working in an atmosphere of lively discourse, guided studio instruction and cultural immersion.