1.Scuola di Gioielleria Perseo - Professional Jewellery School Perseo
Courses / Programs
Scuola di Gioielleria Perseo - Professional Jewellery School Perseo is a jewellery school in Florence - a city that has always been identified with art - in the Tuscany region of Central Italy. Founded in 1998, we offer training courses on themes and subjects relating to jewellery and goldmithery. In addition, we offer specialisation and refresher courses in areas including stone-setting, wax-casting, engraving, gemology and more.
Our teaching methods, tested and refined since 1998, allow excellent results to be achieved in relatively short periods. All the courses are designed to guarantee everyone adequate training for their needs, with many hours of lessons, all conducted by well-qualified teachers (craftsmen, artists, designers and professionals). Respecting the most classical Jewelry, the owners of Perseo wish to teach our students how to acquire, step by step, the techniques to conceive, design, produce, set stones, and engrave pieces worthy of the best form of Art in the Goldsmithery Sector.
Style Design College (SDC) is an Internationally accredited institution that offers the very best design and photography courses. All courses are taught in English by top International Lecturers that are experts in their fields. The Campus is situated in the historical centre and fashion capital of Milan, Italy which provides exciting opportunities for the students.
Students from around the world join the full time Diploma and Certificate courses starting in March and October. Many students also join the college for summer courses or one semester. SDC arranges accommodation for all foreign students and English Language, and Italian lessons are offered to students wishing to improve on these languages.
SDC boasts a very high employment rate for graduates as the College has a strong focus on teaching students the vital skills required by the industry. The close relationships formed between SDC and industry have resulted in close partnerships, internships and successful employment opportunities.
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Spend a fabulous cooking holiday in Umbria, close to Tuscany in Italy. We offer one day culinary classes as well as either a fun filled 2 and 4 days or a full week stay at the country farm"la volpe e l'uva" in the heart of Umbria. Learn to cook authentic Italian dishes in an informal and friendly environment where you will learn the passion of the Italian kitchen and have fun doing it. The Umbrian cuisine is incredibly rich and varied, famed for its heady olive oil; the wines are among the best produced in Italy.
We will teach you to make splendid Italian four course lunches/dinners covering all the basic Italian cooking techniques.
Recipes vary according to the season, utilizing only the freshest ingredients available and providing you with a deeply individual Italian experience. The cooking teacher is native Umbria and speak English so understanding won't be a problem.
We also offer unique package itineraries for groups from 2 up to 10 persons in Central Italy.
6.Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA - Italian design school
Courses / Programs
NABA is a recognised school of Visual Arts, Communication, Design and Restoration located in the centre of Milan, Italy - the recognised capital of fashion, publishing and design. NABA trains students and professionals in the areas of Design, Fashion and Textile Design, Theatre Design, Graphic Design and Art Direction, Media Design and Visual Arts through our undergraduate / graduate degree programs, diploma and certificate programs as well as summer courses. Transfer students (students wishing to enrol in the 2nd or 3rd year of a course) are welcome.
The BA & MA degrees & diplomas are valid in all European countries and all countries outside Europe that have a bilaterlal agreement with Italy. The language of instruction for most courses is Italian.
NABA is an international institution, which integrates students of 45 different nationalities in its educational programs and promotes intensive educational exchanges with Art and Design universities in USA, Europe, Asia and Latin America. NABA collaborates with prestigious institutions such as Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, Philadelphia University, Rhode Island School of Design and Pratt Institute.
Ken Scott Design, located within walking distance of the Historic Centre of Florence, Tuscany, Italy, is a Jewelry Design school offering various programs including: certificate programs, intensive courses, history of Jewelry in Florence and short summer programs for tourists. Classes are given in a fully equipped professional studio by a professionally trained Jeweler with 35 years experience. All classes are taught in the English Language.
- Introduction to Jewelry making for the beginner
- Summer Programs for Tourists
- Certificate Programs
- Intensive Jewelry Design Courses
- History of Jewelry in Florence
- Advanced Bench Techniques
- Bespoke Courses
MIlan Fashion Campus is the first Italian online fashion school. Our online fashion courses offer the opportunity to acquire the secrets of the fashion business world simply and easily.
With Milan Fashion Campus courses, you will be able to approach the Fashion World as Fashion Designer, Web Fashion Designer, Image Consultant, Fashion Magazine Stylist, TV - Program Stylist, Event Stylist, Fashion Journalist, Personal Shopper. You will even improve your own fashion sensibility, which will open you new doors for a brilliant career.
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
We also offer short workshops throughout the year including Watercolor, Still Life, Fresco and Oil Painting, private lessons, weekend classes, holiday & vacation programs, and preparation courses for entrance exams to Fine Arts schools.
Review: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
The Sorrento Cooking School takes place within a holiday complex steps away from the sea and from the city centre of Sorrento. The cooking school is surrounded by lemon and orange trees where are dislocated bungalows, chalets and apartments which can accommodate anyone who wish to spend an unforgettable holiday in Sorrento that combines Neapolitan food, art, and culture. We offer one-day and multi-day hands-on cooking classes as well as all inclusive packages that are offered year round from a minimum of two to a maximum of 15 participants. Classes are based on menus of the traditional Italian cuisine, with a particular emphasis on Neapolitan recipes.